High performance thermal imagers have never been this affordable. This rugged. Or, this easy to use … until now.
We, at Fluke, are never satisfied leaving the best tools in the hands of the elite, which is why we recently added a new member to our thermal imaging family. The new Fluke Ti32 combines a powerful 320x240 sensor into the award winning, rugged design of the Ti25 and Ti10, delivering the first industrial grade, high performance thermal imager. The result is strikingly crisp, detailed images that, blended with our patented IR-Fusion®, are sure to make a lasting impression. Don’t take our word for it—see it yourself! Incredible performance at unbelievably low prices.
In these tough economic times, we all have to do more with less. This new imager will help Fluke customers do exactly that.
Superior image quality:
Easy to use:
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320x240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop for the ultimate peace of mind
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10 °C)
||-20 °C to +600 °C (-4 °F to +1112 °F)
|Temperature measurement accuracy
||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is
|On-screen emissivity correction
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation
|On-screen transmission correction