|Temperature||23 to 194 Deg F (-5 to 90 Deg C)|
|Resolution||0.01pH, 0.1 Deg|
|Accuracy||+-0.01pH, +-1.8 Deg F/+-1 Deg C|
|pH Value||pH 0.00 to 14.00pH|
are ergonomically designed and developed with automatic one or two point calibration to known buffer, automatic temperature compensation. These are also straightened with stability indicator to alert the user when a stable reading has been obtained and battery percent level indicator at start up. These have a 0.1 pH resolution and an accuracy of /- 0.1 pH and its large multi level LCD displays both pH and temperature simultaneously. If any clogging occurs, its replaceable pH probe with unique extendable cloth junction easily clears that. Besides, calibration is very simple by pressing and holding the left power/mode button for three seconds. Besides all these, these are very easy to operate. Features:
- Waterproof: Designed to float if accidentally dropped in a tank
- Expanded pH Range: pH range is from -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: All readings are compensated for variations in temperature, Temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH reading
- Stability indicator: Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- HOLD button: Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System): Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
- Battery % level at startup
- Low Battery Indicator
- Auto-off: Meter automatically shuts off after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
What are the features of pH meter:
- Measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions.
- RENEW indicator tells you when it’s time to replace your electrode which eliminates guesswork
- CAL alert tells you it’s time to recalibrate. Ensures accuracy.
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings allowing detection of changes over time
- Analog bargraph displayed on LCD
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions. Order pH buffers separately.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- Display indicates when the reading is stabilized
- Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design (IP57) floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment what are the specifications of pH meter?