News & EventsSigma Test & Research centre participated in 8th FOOD & TECHNOLOGY EXPO-2012 which was held in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 27th-29th July
Food and Technology Expo is the ideal meeting podium for the food and beverage industries. The event is reckoned to be one of the largest and hugely visited shows in the entire region of India. The exhibitors explored their business networks and created their own identity in this competitive market. The exporters, importers and traders who are related to the food and beverage sectors were very much pleased by attending this show as they came across exclusive collection of the desired items that they have been looking for. The show brings together the international as well as national companies and this huge platform had drawn the attention of huge traffic coming from all over the world. There were traders from various parts of the world and they thoroughly examined the demonstrated range and provided relevant feedback to the presenters.
The 3 day exhibition showcased the status of the 'Agrifood Business' in terms of technology, market knowledge and latest developments in the processing, milling and packaging of foods. Concurrent shows, Govt. Achievements & Schemes Expo and International Agriculture & Horti Expo were also held at the same venue and on same dates. There were 114 exhibitors & more than 32000 visitors.
Visitor's Profile Food and Technology Expo observed the presence of the leading professionals. The exhibitors welcomed the following personnel :
1. Food Processors and Packers.
4. Industry Executives.
6. Central and State Government Officials.
7. Research Heads.
8. Technology Providers and Buyers.
9. Foreign Delegates.
10. Progressive Farmers.
11. Progressive Consumers.
It was an excellent Platform for Showcasing :
1. Sorting, Cleaning and Milling Machineries & Equipments for Agri-products (Rice, Wheat, Pulses, Cereals, Spices etc.).
2. Food Processing and Packaging Machines & Technologies.
3. Processed Foods, Organic Foods, Healthy & Nutritious Foods, Beverages, Bakery Products, Dairy Products and Technologies.
4. Energy Conservation, Water Conservation and Pollution Control solutions.
5. Storage, Handling & Transportation Systems.
6. Refrigeration Solutions.
Golden Opportunity For Indian Exhibitors :
1. Corporate Projection and Positioning.
2. Showcase Latest Products / Services.
3. Increase Export / Domestic Sales.
4. Product Launch.
5. Locate Trade Partners / Commercial Agents.
6. Technology Transfer.
7. Sourcing Opportunities.
For Foreign Exhibitors :
1. Enhance Agrifood Business & Investment.
2. Showcase Products / Services.
3. Transfer of Technology, Joint Ventures, Investment.
4. Supply of Machinery, Equipments, Technical Know-How, Quality Control Systems etc.
5. Sourcing Opportunities.
6. Locate Trade Partners / Commercial Agents.
Outcome of the exhibition :
1. Technical Tie-ups.
2. Business and Financial Collaborations.
3. Business Deals, Investment Commitments.
4. Creation of Future Business Opportunities.
5. Creating Dealers / Distributors Network.
6. Increased awareness about Improvement in Technology, Value Addition, Quality, Productivity, Marketing and Exports.