Laboratory Incubators & OvensOffering you a complete choice of products which include hot air oven, mechanical convection / hot air oven, industrial purpose oven/ drier, laboratory incubators, bod incubators and orbital shaking incubators.
Approx. Price: Rs 19,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Hot Air Oven
|Material||CRC/Mild Steel with Powder Coated, S.S. Gate on Digital Model|
|Temperature Rage||Ambient to 250 Deg C|
|Temperature Stability||+- 1 Deg C or Better|
|Control Panel||With Mains & Load Indicator, Fan Switch & Mains Switch, Temperature Controller|
|Power Consumption||220/230V, AC Supply|
solutions offered by us comprise use of sturdy double walled units that come with outer chambers made of enamel painted M.S. sheet and inner made up of stainless steel sheet. With the gap between inner & outer chamber filled with high grade glass wool so as to avoid thermal losses, the beaded heating elements are placed in ribs at bottom as well as the sides so as to ensure uniform temperatures are maintained at all ends. Further, with temperatures controlled by microprocessor based PID Digital Temperature Indicator-cum–Controllers, these hot air ovens come with features like Air ventilators provided on sides of unit, Temperature ambient up to 250° with least count of 1°C and economical functioning as these are based on latest German Technology.Salient Features:
- Temperature ambient up to 250° with least count 1°C.
- Most economical with Latest German Technology & modern aesthetics.
- Double metal sheet body with air pocket keeps the machine cool.
- Three fans for cooling body, door & Even temperature inside chamber respectively.
- Digital temperature control with Display.
- Thermostat added to control the transfer of heat for fine temperature control.
- Insulated glass door window to view the sample.
- Perforated stainless steel removable two racks for keeping samples.
- Optional : Double Colour Gate, Top & Control Panel (on Customer Demand / request)
- Safety Function : Temperature Over Shoot High & Low Temperature Alarm.
- Sterilization & Storage for Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Medical & food industries, education Institute, Bio-Tech, Laboratory requiring controlled Temperature above ambient.
|SIZE OF CHAMBER (H x W x D)||CAPACITY (lts)|
|300 x 300 x 300 mm(12” x 12” x 12”)||28|
|350 x 350 x 350 mm(14” x 14 “ x 14”)||45|
|400 x 400 x 400 mm (16” x 16” x 16”)||65|
|450 x 450 x 450 mm (18”x18”x18”)||95|
|600 x 450 x 450 mm (24”x18”x18”)||125|
|600 x 600 x 600 mm (24”x24”x24”)||224|
|900 x 600 x 450 mm (36”x24”x18”)||252|
|900 x 600 x 600 mm (36”x24”x24”)||336|
|900 x 900 x 900 mm (36”x36”x36”)||730|
Mechanical Convection / Hot Air Oven
Approx. Price: Rs 60,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Load Capacity||28,45,95,125,224,252 Ltr.|
|Display Mode||True color liquid crystal display(standard configuration of 7 inch display control touch screen)|
|Holder Construction||Top grade aluminum alloy sections|
|Test Station||Single (vertical and horizontal opening are switchable)|
|Working Power Supply||AC 220V 50HZ|
|Touch Screen Settings||0-99999s adjustable,it will automatic stop when reach the number of times|
|Open and Close Time||Touch screen settings,0-9999S adjustable|
Our Microwave Oven Door Endurance Testing Machine
is designed as per the IEC60335-2-25 parameter. This microwave oven door endurance testing machine is designed to inspect the wear resistance of the microwave door system. It may include the structure of the hinge and microwave seals. It is equipped with humanized touch screen operator interface, PLC control system and the rotational angle of oven door. This microwave oven door endurance testing machine is extensively used for testing of horizontal and vertical opening of the door. It is integrated with liquid crystal touch screen and stainless steel manipulator. Technical Specifications:
Single (vertical and horizontal openingare switchable)
Touch screen settings, adjustable
Opening door angle
Touch screen settings ,0-180° adjustable
One working station (left opening door orswing-up door)
Opening door lock
Eccentric gear machine structure automatically open or lock the door
Equipped with power socket of 10A,for the specimen work under 2000W
Conforming to standard
IEC60335-2-25 clause 18
Industrial Purpose Oven/ Drier
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / NOSGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 NOS|
Precise Hot Air Drying Oven & sterilization better mineral / Insulation to avoid heating loss during use
Low Noise Blower, unique design of Air Circulation provide throughout the chamber.
Unique design of ventilation keeps the surface of the Instruments i.e. oven / Drier Temp. Maintained at 200/250°C.
Polish S. Steel sheet 304 grade interior corrosion resistant long life operation having adjustable shelves to make space for difference height
Kanthal A-1 Superior quality heater fitted on the sides & at the back of the drier /Oven (As per size & customer requirement)
Full features Digital Temp. Controller Cum Indicator & Microprocessor Based PID Temperature
Approx. Price: Rs 27,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 70 Deg C|
|Temperature Stability||+- 1 Deg C or Better|
|Insulation||Glass wool / Ceramic Blanket|
|Power Consumption||220 /230V AC|
comprises custom built solutions that are precision designed and developed to meet specific process requirements in setups involving laboratory, industrial furnaces and ovens. These incubators and ovens are designed can also be delivered to meet the customized requirements. As experienced incubators and oven manufacturers in India, these can be offered in different operating specifications as desired in specific applications. The range of lab incubators and ovens offered include BOD Incubators, CO2 Incubators, Egg Incubators, Orbital Shaking Incubators, Hybridization Oven, Industrial Drying Oven, Hot Air Oven and Vacuum Oven. The equipment range is noted for their quality, reliability and performance, while remaining cost competitive throughout. Further, these are based on Digital Display Microprocessor based temperature controller that allows achieving optimum process standards.Features:
- Control Panel : With Mains & Load Indictor Mains Switch & Fan Switch, Temp. Controller
- Material : CRC / Mild Steel with Powder Coated, S.S. Gate on Digital Model
- Optional : Double Colour Gate Top & Panel (On Customer Request)
- Safety Function : Temp Over shoot high & Low Temp. Alarm
- Interior : Polish S. S. 304 grade sheet
- Front Door : Glasswool/ mineral wool insulated door with glass window
Approx. Price: Rs 35,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Material||CRC / Mild Steel Sheet with powder Coated, S.S. Gate|
|Temperature Range||5-60 Deg C|
|Temperature Stability||+-1 Deg C or better|
|Power Consumption||220/230V AC +- 10%|
|Compressor Type||Kirloskar / Tecumseh|
are designed for meeting the specific end process application needs in different working environments. As experienced BOD incubator manufacturers from India, we can deliver these BOD incubator models in standard and custom tuned specifications including availability in different sizes and capacities like from 36 liters to 1000 liters. These are made with double walled construction with gapping between inner and outer walls coming insulated with polyurethane foam for reducing the running costs. Further, with exterior chamber made of mild steel in powder coated finish and internal chamber available in stainless steel finish, thee incubators come with doors available in glass or solid finish. Some of its standard features include microprocessor P.I.D. temperature controls, use of CFC free refrigerant, Digital display temperature and others.Features:
- Providing fast and accurate results.
- Microprocessor P.I.D. temperature control.
- CFC Free Refrigerant.
- Digital Display Temperature.
- Safety Thermostat.
- Over / Under Counter Design.
- Spare parts available at stock.
- Optional : Double Colour on Gate/ Grill & Top
- Safety Function : Safety Controller for safety of Digital Temp. Controller Cum
- Indicator & Cooling Compressor
- Optional : RS 232 Communication Interface
|INNER CHAMBER SIZE in mm CAPACITY(W x D x H)||CAPACITY (in cu Ft)||CAPACITY (Approx)|
|455 x 410 x 610||4||112 Ltr|
|505 x 415 x 830||6.1||171 Ltr|
|565 x 565 x 865||10||280 Ltr|
|650 x 580 x 900||12||336 Ltr|
|700 x 650 x 900||12||420 Ltr|
Orbital Shaking Incubators
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Orbital Shaking Incubators
|Temperature Range||5 Deg C-50 Deg C +/- 0.5 Deg C|
|Digital Setting||0.1 Deg C|
|Power Consumption||220/230V AC Supply +/- 10%|
|Shaking Amplitude||25 mm|
|Variable Speed||From 20 RPM to 250 RPM.|
come specifically designed for achieving a combined advantage of creating controlled incubation/storage-temperatures with orbital shaking support that finds requirements in many of laboratory procedures like in fermentation studies, tissue cultures, enzyme reactions, aging tests, growth studies, controlled Incubation and others. These incubators come with brushless induction drive motor with frequency drive that makes unit also suitable for precision handling continuous non-stop operations. Here, the presence of stepless electronic frequency control also ensures gentle start and maintaining speed as desired. Further, presence of compact counter balanced drive mechanism also allows high process stability & reliability even in work stages involving continuous operations and uneven load distribution. Some applications these are used in include Cell aeration, Cell culturing, Solubility studies and others. Shaking Incubator Applications:
- Cell Cultures
- Cell Aeration
- Increasing Solubility Rates
- Metabolism Studies
- Bacterial Cultures
- Inner Chamber S.S. 304 & Outer chamber M.S. powder coated with Plexi glass inner door.
- Digital display of speed with preset facility.
Technical Parameters of Orbital Shaking Incubators:
- Motor : 02 Nos. for Dry & Cooling (For Model 119A
- Refrigerated : R 134 for Model 191A
- Temp. Range : Ambient to 60°C ± 0.5°C For model IIC 119 For model IIC 119 A
Approx. Price: Rs 80,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size/Dimension||112 ltr,171 ltr,280 ltr|
|Temperature Range||5 Degree C to 60 degree C|
|Compressor||Kirloskar / Tecumseh Model as per size requirement|
|Material||CRC, Mild Steel Sheet with powder Coated, S.S. Gate|
|Temperature Stability||+- 1 Degree C or better|
|Optional||Double Color on Gate/ Grill & Top|
|Power Consumption||220/230V AC +- 10% 50 HZ|
BOD Incubators are designed for meeting the specific end process application needs in different working environments. As experienced BOD incubator manufacturers from India, we can deliver these BOD incubator models in standard and custom tuned specifications including availability in different sizes and capacities like from 36 liters to 1000 liters. These are made with double walled construction with gapping between inner and outer walls coming insulated with polyurethane foam for reducing the running costs. Further, with exterior chamber made of mild steel in powder coated finish and internal chamber available in stainless steel finish, these incubators come with doors available in glass or solid finish. Some of its standard features include microprocessor P.I.D. temperature controls, use of CFC free refrigerant, Digital display temperature and others.
- Construction: Double wall, with PUF insulation, outer door key lockable, inner glass viewing door
- Microprocessor P.I.D. temperature controls, use of CFC free refrigerant, Digital display temperature and others Internal chamber available in stainless steel finish
- Exterior: Stainless Steel (304 Grade
- Feet: Castor wheels
- Trays: SS wire mesh heavy duty
- Air circulation: Flange Motor with Impeller and blower
- Interior Illumination for working Area
Approx. Price: Rs 22,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Air-Flow Direction||Horizontal Air Flow|
|Inside Chamber Material||Stainless steel S.S.304|
|Outside Chamber Material||Mild Steel powder coated|
come in double walled finish with the inside chamber made of thick stainless steel of 304 grade and outside chamber made of pre greased, pretreated (for rust proofing) and powder coated mild steel sheets. Here, the use of high grade glass wool insulation that is provided between chambers also makes them avoid heat loss as well as achieve uniform drying under vacuum conditions. With the complete functioning based on sophisticated techniques, these vacuum ovens find extensive use in diverse industrial applications.Specifications:
Rectangular Vacuum Ovens:
- Inside chamber constructed using thick stainless steel of 304 quality grade
- Outside chamber manufactured using mild steel sheet that come in pre greased, pretreated and powder coated finish for providing in them rust proofing properties
- Proper glass wool insulation provided between chambers so as to prevent heat loss
- Systems designed to handle operating temperature ranges from 50°C to 200"C with +1°C accuracy
- System designed to provide uniform drying through vacuum
- System providing for precise vacuum control up to 30Hg that is displayed on analog gauge
- For achieving quick & uniform heating, vacuum chamber fitted with set of quality heaters
- Digital temp indicator cum controller also provided for supporting the needs of controlling temperatures
- Door of ovens coming with thick tempered toughened glass window that comes properly sealed with silicon rubber gasket and allows observation without disturbing internal thermal conditions
- High grade glass wool insulation between two walls to avoid loss of heat
- Precise vacuum gauge up to 30 H2 analogues
- Temp controlled by digital temp controller cum indicator
- We also offer Rectangular Vacuum Ovens that are made available in heavy gauge material finish and are rectangular in shapes with provision of toughen glass window for viewing the sample. These oven types are popular for achieving better performance and longer working life and come with following