NDT EquipmentsNDT Equipment comprises an assortment of analysis techniques that are used in science and industry for evaluating properties of component/system and material without causing any damage. The involved process also known by the common names of Nondestructive inspection (NDI), Nondestructive examination (NDE), Nondestructive evaluation (NDE) has indeed come up as a highly sought after technique that helps in saving both money and time in processes involving product evaluation, troubleshooting and research. Some of the common NDT procedures that are used include remote visual inspection (RVI), magnetic-particle, ultrasonic, radiographic. The range offered by us includes Digital Automatic Concrete Tester, Rebar Locator, Rebound Hammer and Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors. Here, our expertise lies in making these available in different model options so as to precisely meet the end functioning process demands at client’s end.
Proceq Analog Concrete Tester Hammer
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Digital Automatic Concrete Tester Hammer
|Impact Energy||0.225kgm (2.207Nm) for testing ordinary building and bridge construction|
makes use of automatic digital concrete test hammer which allows quick and easy determination of concrete strength. The system allows automatic calculation as well as digital display of mean rebound number and also has provision of permanent memory to store up to 5000 results. Further, it is also comes with suitable data cable that allows the system to be easily connected to printer, pc connection and software for downloading as well as presenting data & results on normal printer. Here, the operation involves measuring concrete strength from 10 N/mm2 to 70 N/mm2 with the operating system having battery with 60 hour working capacity and coming with battery charger, cables and other standard accessories as required in the testing procedure.Features:
- High contrast OLED display
- All setup can be made on site
- Automatic calculating compressive strength
- Automatic correction of impact direction
- All data will be stored in memory
- All data can be transferred to PC by USB cable or blue tooth(optional)
- Dual display for analogue ruler and digital value
Proceq Rebound Hammer Digital
Approx. Price: Rs 2.2 Lakh / nosGet Latest Price
|Rebound Number Range||10 to 100|
|Resolution||2 Rebound Number(s)|
|Impact Energy||2.207 Nm|
is a device for measuring elastic properties/strength of concrete/rock and helps in testing mainly surface hardness and penetration resistance properties. Here, rebound of elastic mass depends on hardness of surface against which its mass strikes when plunger of rebound hammer is pressed against surface of concrete. With the pring-controlled mass rebounding, the extent of rebound depends upon surface hardness of concrete. Thus the surface hardness and rebound is taken to be related to compressive strength of concrete with the rebound value read from graduated scale and designated as rebound number/rebound index. The compressive strength also has the provision of getting red directly from graph provided on body of hammer and helps in arriving at a judgment regarding the construction standards followed.Features:
- Accuracy Better than+2 Rebound Numbers
- when tested on Calibration Anvil
- Conforms to BS 1881 Part 202.IS 13311 Part 1,
- ASTM C-805
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: DELHI
- Delivery Time: 2- 3 Weeks
- Packaging Details: BOX PACKING
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Frequency||0.4 ~ 20MHz|
|Environmental Temperature||-30 ~ 60 Deg C|
comprises an assortment of analysis techniques that are used in science and industry for evaluating properties of component/system and material without causing any damage. The involved process also known by the common names of Nondestructive inspection (NDI), Nondestructive examination (NDE), Nondestructive evaluation (NDE) has indeed come up as a highly sought after technique that helps in saving both money and time in processes involving product evaluation, troubleshooting and research. Some of the common NDT procedures that are used include remote visual inspection (RVI), magnetic-particle, ultrasonic, radiographic. The range offered by us includes Digital Automatic Concrete Tester, Rebar Locator, Rebound Hammer and Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors. Here, our expertise lies in making these available in different model options so as to precisely meet the end functioning process demands at client’s end.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.9 Lakh / nosGet Latest Price
|Brand||Impact make capacity 171 ltr|
|Dimension W x D x H||570 x 875 x 550 mm|
Facilitating stable testing environment, the Seed Germinator
serves as stability test chamber. It assist the storage of sample testing material and laboratory test samples and is ideal for areas such as seed testing, biological studies and forestry research work. The germinator is appropriate for use in relative humidity environment above freezing point as well as simulation of temperature. The chamber is illuminated using ultra violet/ fluorescent light along with cyclic timer provides the flexibility in stimulating night/day conditions inside chamber. The germinator chamber has double wall construction with outer surface made of steel sheet and interior of stainless steel. The air circulating fan produces positive air flow and keep the situation consistent within the chamber. The accurate settings of various operational parameters is facilitated with the presence of soft touch keyboard. The system comes with audio visual alarm with having warning provision for temperature, RH variation and low water level. In addition to this, the system also has digital display provision for humidity and temperature. The system is designed using microprocessor design and security thermostat to stop overheating issues. The germinator is available with built in safety circuit that stops the unit in case of microprocessor break down and cuts off system.Construction:
- The system is complete with the availability of 14 adjustable perforated trays
- It possess plug and cord to work on 220/230 V A.C. supply
- The chamber comes with double wall construction with inner chamber constructed of anodized Aluminum or S.S. and external chamber constructed using M.S. sheet with having painted finish
- The system possess temperature control provision ranging from 5Â°C to 50Â°C + 1Â°C
- The system is controlled using micro processor based INDICATOR -cum-CONTROLLER
- The chamber is suitable for achieving 90% to 95% + 3% RH Humidity
- A reservoir is fitted at the bottom of the chamber for the creation of humidity
- Refrigerated & Humidity Condition for Seed.
- Better Mineral I Put Insulated to keep the surface Temp, of Body comfortable & Avoid cooling loss.
- Silent energy saving Kirloskar/Tecumseh Compressor designed to circulate uniform Air Throughout the chamber with better imported coil condenser/copper coil improved Temperature distribution.
- Polish 304 grade S. Steel interior corrosion resistant long life operation having adjustable shelves to make more space for different height.
- Kanthal A-1 tubular heater is fitted with for better accuracy.
- Tubular type Kanthal A-1 Immersion heater is fitted at the bottom oftankfor humidity purpose.
- Windowed Front glass door, Also outer MS powder Coated door & inner full view Acrylic door to observe the Test process inside the seed Germinator as desired while keep Temp. Humidity un-interrupted.
- Full feature Digital Temp ControIler Cum Indicator with Voltmeter.
|SIZES (W x D x H)||CAP. APPROX||CAP|
|570 x 875 x 550 mm||10 cu. ft||280 Ltrs|
|775 x 900 x 775 mm||20 cu. ft||560 Ltrs|
|835 x 1200 x 825 mm||30 cu. ft||840 Ltrs|
|900 x 1720 x 800 mm||45.8 cu. ft||1282 Ltrs|
Approx. Price: Rs 45,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Rebar Locator find usage in locating rebar, conduit pipe as well as other metallic objects in concrete or non-metallic structures. Here, the system utilizes latest microprocessor technology that allows users to estimate depth and diameter of rebar. As precision functioning instrument for rebar detection that aids in quickly & accurately determining location of reinforcing bars in concrete, the use of system assists in significantly decreasing construction time and cost. Further, this rebar detection instrument also features unique real-time visualization mechanism that allows contractor to actually see location of rebars beneath concrete surface. The system has come up as the most advanced system for finding location, depth as well as size of steel reinforcement bar and other metallic and non-metallic construction materials being present in concrete.Features:
- The specialist for finding objects in difficult conditions
- Unique: More reliable detection of objects in damp concrete
- Millimetre-accurate detection of ferrous/non-ferrous metals, live cables, wooden studs and plastic pipes
- Digital display of material properties
Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors
Approx. Price: Rs 1.9 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors
|Battery Life||8 hrs.|
find application in the field of industrial ultrasonic testing where these are used for flaw detection. Here, the process involves propagation of sound waves through solid material that allows detection of voids, porosity, hidden cracks and other internal discontinuities in composites, metals, plastics and ceramics. Comprising high frequency sound waves that reflect from flaws in a predictable way, it helps in producing distinctive echo pattern that is displayed and recorded by portable instrument. Being completely nondestructive and safe, this testing process is a well established test method especially in applications that involve welds and structural metal. These also feature alarm gates that are often employed for monitoring signal levels at selected points in wave train to flag echoes from flaws. Features:
Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Tester:
- High speed, fully sunlight readable
- Backlit display that offers full Quarter VGA resolution
- Modern ultrasonic flaw detector like NDT Epoch series that are small, portable as well as microprocessor-based instrument suitable for both shop and field use
- These generate and display ultrasonic waveform that is interpreted by operator with aid of analysis software for locating and categorizing flaws in test pieces
- These typically include ultrasonic receiver, hardware & software for waveform display, data logging module and signal capture and analysis
UPV - Working:
- Pulse velocity comprises measuring time of travel of ultrasonic pulse that passes through concrete being tested. Here, comparatively higher velocity is obtained as concrete quality is superior in terms of - Density, Uniformity, Homogeneity
Model: Ultracon -170:
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity (UPV) testing of concrete based on pulse velocity method helping in providing information on uniformity of concrete
- Ultrasonic pulse velocity used for evaluating many conditions in concrete structures like cracking and voids
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity (UPV) systems are designed for identifying and mapping honeycomb, voids, cracks and other damages in masonry, stone, concrete, wood, ceramics and metal materials
- UPV tests also performed for predicting strength of early age concrete
- Pulse velocity in material depending on its density and its elastic properties that in turn are related to quality and compressive strength of concrete
- UPV methodology relies on direct arrival of compression waves that are generated by sources with resonant frequencies which range from 50 to 150 kHz
- Pulse velocity =(Path length/Travel time)
Features of Ultracon - 170:
- This model is supplied complete with options of Ultracon-170 main body, Battery Charger, Pair of 52 kHz UT Transducer, Reference Block, RG 58 cable with BNC/BNC connectors, Ultrasonic couplant, Instruction manual and Carrying Pouch.
- Direct read-out of transit time of ultrasonic in concrete with ultrasonic transducers that is pulsed by high voltage
- The system delivers excellent performance in thick and attenuative materials as these have combination of high sensitivity receiver, high-energy pulser and high efficiency transducers
- TFT color LCD makes it easy to operate in worksite/laboratory
- Status messages & different color display provided as per measurement modes allows ascertaining present inspection modes
Features of Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors:
- Bright High Resolution TFT Display.
- Light Weight & Easy to use.
- DAC with Alarm.
- RF output.
- B - Scan
- Video Mode
- Dual Gate.
- A Scan Freeze.