ShakersProviding you the best range of magnetic stirrer, shaking machine/ bottle shaker, orbital shaker, vertex shaker, metabolic shaker and laboratory shakers with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 6,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Top Plate Size||135 x 135 mm|
|Max Volume||2000 ml|
|Max Temperature||300 Deg C|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/-1 Deg C(Less Than 100 deg C) +/-3 Deg C(Less than 300 Deg C)|
Magnetic Stirrer have additional hot plate for achieving heating of solutions to be stirred. A magnetic stirrer is used in Laboratories for stirring, it comes with a rotating magnetic field which helps the stir bar to get immersed in the liquid and help in mixing the liquid. The heat here is controlled through energy regulator that ensures regulation at any desired percentage of capacity of heater. Further, the system runs at fixed speed with presence of compact stirring device that utilizes rotating magnetic field created by permanent magnet that induces variable speed stirring actions. Here, the stirring is accomplished through small Teflon rotor that when placed in liquid to be stirred are capable of rotation by magnetic field applied from below the container. The unit also comes fitted with pilot lamp. For optimum performance, these also feature integrated temperature control and exact temperature & speed setting via digital display.
Shaking Machine/ Bottle Shaker
Approx. Price: Rs 40,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Capacity||9x250ml/16x 250ml/ 25x250ml|
ontinuous shaking of flasks from 100 to 500 ml capacity. Bench type table top model with platform with rubber discs/steel clamps mounted on ball-bearing crank-shafts to give an orbital motion to flasks within a diameter of 2″. To work on 220 V AC 50 Hz single phaseMachine supplied with fixed or variable speed controlled by mechanical speed controller.
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Power Consumption||220/230V AC Supply +/- 10%|
|Temperature Range||5 Deg C-50 Deg C +/- 0.5 Deg C|
|Digital Setting||0.1 Deg C|
Orbital Shaker features uniform motion as well as superior reliability under demanding conditions. These shakers also provide convenience of programmable speed as well as running time with option of customizing its platform as per ones requirement and applications. The Orbital Shaker Incubators are suited for applications requiring shaking along with heating and where the platform along with sample flasks is covered with double walled powder coated finished enclosure. These are also backed by effective insulation for achieving temperature stability as well as come with option of glass door for inside visibility. The presence of outer chamber made of duly painted M.S. Sheet and inner chamber of thick S.S. Sheet also add to the durability of the system. The presence of digital speed meter (RPM counter) for shaking platform having variable speed also adds consistency to its performance.Technical Parameters of Orbital Shaking Incubators:
- Motor : 02 Nos. for Dry & Cooling (For Model 119A
- Refrigerated : R 134 for Model 191A
- Temp. Range : Ambient to 60°C ± 0.5°C For model IIC 119 For model IIC 119 A
Approx. Price: Rs 5,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Material||CRC / MS Sheet duly powder coated|
|Ambient Temperature Ranges||900 Deg C,1150 Deg C,1350 Deg C|
|Temperature Stability||+/-2 Deg C or better|
|Insulation||High Ceramic Blanket & Board Insulation|
Vortex Shakers are useful process machines that find application in achieving accelerated mixing of solutions in small flasks, centrifugal tubes and test tubes. With the operating speed regulated through speed control device, these are simple devices that can be seen in use in laboratories like that if bioscience for mixing small vials of liquid. Further, these are also used in cell culture and microbiology laboratories where these can be used for suspending cells. In areas of biochemical/analytical laboratories, these are also used for mixing reagents of an assay or for mixing experimental sample and dilutant. Here, in vortexing action, the presence of variable speed control also allows slow speed shaking action up to high speed vortexing.Specifications:
- Control Panel: Mains, Load Indicator, Digital Controller & Mains Indicator
- Optional: Outer body of S. S. 304 grade (Can be made against order)
- Interior: Ceramic Board & grooved Refractory Chamber as per Temp. Requirement
- Power Consumption : 220/230 AC 50Hz & 440V 3 Phase as customer size requirement
Approx. Price: Rs 52,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Heater Wattage||1.5 kW|
|Dimension||275 x 275 x 150 mm|
|Shaking Tray||1 No. Select Cap.|
|Bath Opening||S. Steel Dome Lid|
Metabolic Shaker solutions offered by us are accurate, stainless steel metabolic shaking water baths that reciprocate action shakers used for chemical and clinical investigations as well as in micro biological research. Also known as Waterbath Incubator Shaker, these feature double walled construction with inside made of thick S.S. sheet and outer surface of M.S. sheet that is also duly enamel painted. Here, the presence of paramedical lid made of S.S. also helps in preventing falling of condensed water droplets on specimens. For optimum process handling, the heating is achieved through immersion type heater with temperature is controlled by “EGO”/JUMO German hydraulic type thermostat that have accuracy of + 0.5°, shaking speed range between 40 to 140 cycles per minute and test tube or Erlenmeyer flasks holding capacity of the shaking tray of 25mlk or 50ml or 100ml or 250ml or 500ml or 1000ml as required by users (Kindly maintain capacity of the flasks while ordering). These are supplied complete with option of:
- One shaking tray
- Paramedical cover
- L shaped thermometer cord & plug
Some of its standard features include:
- Working on 220/230 volts A.C. supply, these are made available with heating arrangement only (having temperature from ambient to 100°C) or with heating & cooling arrangements (having temperature from 5° to 100°C).
- Double walled construction
- Gap between two walls filled with quality fiber glass wool
- Powered by continuous duty, variable speed self cooled PMDC Motor that have speed control up to 200 Oscillations per minute
- Adjustable step less strokes from 0 to 2”
- Speed continuously variable from 50 to 200 RPM
- Speed displayed on Digital Speed Meter
- System supplied with Stainless Steel pyramid type cover
- System works on 230 V AC, 50 Hz. supply
- Water Bath Incubator Shakers have highest level of performance, flexibility and control for demanding applications
- Minimum noise and vibration ensured through specially-designed shaking mechanism
- Electronically controlled shaking mechanism that helps in providing Quiet Reciprocating Motion as well as Precise Speed Control
- User’s Self-compensation function for controlling difference between real temperature and indicated temperature
- Stainless Steel Bath for superior durability as well as high thermal efficiency
- Industrial grade energy efficient heaters that help in reducing power bills drastically
- Double walled construction
- Space between walls filled with special grade mineral wool for avoiding thermal losses
Approx. Price: Rs 52,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
are well recognized for providing dependable operations. These are designed for applications requiring precise control with speed and mode of operations. Coming in rugged aluminum construction, these durable motors ensure quiet as well as trouble-free use. Further, we offer widest selection of biological shakers in the industry with more than 30 models available to suit your exact needs. Many of these shakers are designed to provide added convenience of programmable controller for automating multiple changes in relation to temperature, speed and running time. Further, several stackable shakers are also offered including Innova 42 & refrigerated Innova 42R that come with new lower profile, thus allowing them to fit on/under the lab benches. Some salient features include advanced microprocessor controls and convenient, automated operations.
Wrist Action Shaking Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 18,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Operating Power Supply||220 Volts AC|
|Hold Flacks Capacity||100-1000 ml|
Wrist Action Shaking Machine offered by us are world's best Wrist Action Shaking Machine that find application for solution in flasks, mixing/agitation ingredients and are designed to hold flacks from 100 ml to 1000 ml with council/round bottom, the variable speed is controlled by regulator fitted with fractional HP motor. These also have heavy cast iron base with rugged construction as well as two side arms for holding flasks and come fitted with F.H.P. heavy duty motor with variable speeds. Some basic applications these are used in include in mixing/agitation ingredients, bottles, beakers, solution in flasks and Kahn rocks.Use:
- To hold 4 flasks.
- To hold 4 flasks and top platform to hold 4 flasks.
- To hold 8 flasks.
- To hold 8 flasks and top platform to hold 4 flasks.
Approx. Price: Rs 18,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Voltage||220 volts A.C supply|
|Capacity||50 ml to 1000 ml|
|Variable Speed||100 180RPM & 20 180 RPM|
Rotary Flask Shaker offered by us find application in mixing of solvents/solutions and chemicals. These are suitable for shaking in Erlenmeyer flasks where the body is mounted on heavy duty M.S. angle iron frame that comes duly painted for a durable finish. Further, the platform is made using thick painted mild steel sheet fitted with rubber discs so as to hold Erlenmeyer Flasks of different capacities. With these rotary flask shakers used for shaking solutions in Meyer flasks, for enabling flask’s orbital circular motion, the platform is mounted on ball bearing crankshafts. Some of the standard specifications these are made available in include meeting the solution shaking demands in Erlenmeyer Flasks from 50ml to 1000ml, available in compact bench type table model and platform fitted with rubber discs that are mounted on ball bearing crank shafts. Specifications:
- Designed specifically for continues shaking of solution in Erlenmeyer Flasks
- Compact bench type table model.
- Platform fitted with rubber discs mounted on ball bearing crank shafts.
- Provides orbital motion to the flasks with diameter approximately 2”.
- Motor is coupled by means of a V-belt with pitch pulley.
- Heavy and sturdy angle iron frame.
- Mechanical speed controller for controlling speed.
- Better-fabricated assembly frame heavy mild steel section duly painted or powder coated.
- Counter Balanced drive mechanism ensure high stability & reliability in regular operation
- Available Fixed & Variable Speed.
- Maintains free Induction drive motor.
- Uniform platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps of different size for different capacity of Flask.