Textile Testing EquipmentsOur product range includes a wide range of acurite weather monitoring station 3-in-1, bursting strength tester, fabric tensile strength tester and textile testing equipments.
Acurite Weather Monitoring Station 3-in-1
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Piece|
|Usage/Application||AcuRite weather Station 3-in- one sensor for Temperature ,Humidity & wind Speed .AcuRite weather Sta|
AcuRite weather Station3-in- one sensorfor Temperature ,Humidity & wind Speed .
Approx. Price: Rs 90,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Bursting Strength Tester
|Frequency||AC 50 Hz|
|Motor Power||1/4 HP Geared Motor|
|Capacity of Test Fluid Tank||160 ml|
|Rate of Fluid Displacement||95 cc / Minute|
|Opening of Upper Clamp||31.5 mm|
|Opening of Lower Clamp||30.5 mm|
has a sturdy body made of mild steel having a specially designed clamp to hold the fabric for bursting test. The upper clamping surface, which is in contact with the test specimen, has a continuous spiral groove and the lower clamping surface has a number of concentric grooves to minimize the slippage of specimen. A circular diaphragm of synthetic rubber of 1.8mm is clamped between the lower clamping plate & pressure cylinder. The equipment is fitted with a motor driven cam mechanism, which increases fluid displacement on the lower side of the diaphragm at a specified rate. The equipment has an arrangement, which automatically brings down the pressure and stops the motor on completion of the test cycle. A digital, microprocessor-based control panel with digital display of peak value & zero setting option. The equipment is beautifully finished in Blue Metallic paint for modern aesthetics. Salient Features:
- Specially designed equipment to determine bursting strength of knitted fabrics.
- Latest design with digital control panel.
- Maximum capacity 35 kgs.
- Glycerin used as test fluid.
- Smooth precision engineered components for excellent performance.
- Complete with all accessories including calibrated aluminum foil for calibration.
|Bursting Capacity : 0-70 Kg./cm2 or 0 – 35 Kg/cm2||Opening in upper clamp : 31.5 mm diameter|
|Opening in lower clamp : 30.5 mm diameter||Rate of fluid displacement : 95 cc/minute|
|Test fluid : Glycerin about 98% purified||Glycerin Capacity : 160 ml.|
|Density (d 20° / 4°) : 1.255 – 1.261||Geared Motor : 1/8 HP, Single Phase, 60 RPM|
|Pressure Sensor : Pressure Transducer Sensor||Power Supply : 220 Volt, 50 HZ AC|
|Dimensions of the Instrument : 530 (L) x 430 (W) x 610 (H) mm 21” (W) x 17” (D) x 24” (H) Inch|
Fabric Tensile Strength Tester
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Variable Speed||50 to 500 mm /min|
|Display Units||Load, Speed, Elongation|
|Motor Power||0.5 hp , Crompton / ABB 220V AC|
|Maximum Grip Separation||1000 mm|
|Operating System||Fully Automatic and Manual Both|
|Accuracy||0.100 Kg. (100g)|
|Capacity||500 Kgf / 250Kgf|
We are one of the well known supplier of Fabric Tensile Strength Tester
Textile Testing Equipments
Approx. Price: Rs 20,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Textile Testing Equipments
|Viewing Plate Angle||45 Deg|
are extensively demanded in different textile industries for checking and measuring the standards of different cloths. These textile testing equipments are available with varied specifications and models. These are widely demanded amongst customers for their high efficiency, low maintenance and less electrical consumption. These textile testing equipments are demanded to check the quality of yarns, threads and fabrics.What are the features of textile testing equipments?:
- Colour Matching Cabinet is used for visual inspection of any colored material like textile, paper, paint, ink, plastic etc. Standard Light sources are used for accurate testing and inspection. Colour Matching Cabinet is completely made of MS Sheet with interior paint matching with Mussel N7 neutral gray paint and exterior powder coating with a metallic finish. This Light Box is also known as Shade Matching Booth.
- Inclined viewing plate of 45-degree angle is supplied along with the machine.
- All tube lights are operated separately by Electronic Ballast for instant start, power saving and to prevent tube lights.
- Control panel is ergonomically designed for easy operation.
- German make hour meter is used for totalizing uses of D-65 tube light.
- All Tube Lights are made in Holland / Thailand / USA